Meaningful English Conversations
Time & Location
About the Event
Eliana Martt and Laura Alvarado have teamed up to host a set of four meaningful conversation sessions in English with the objective of improving speaking skills and promoting self-confidence in a safe environment.
Series 2: Resilience
This series will be divided into 4 blocks: a podcast, a TEDTalk, songs, and discussion questions.
- Before each session, on Friday, you'll receive a document including links, vocabulary, and a list of discussion questions.
- After each session's feedback, through the Whatsapp group you'll receive links for further online practice;
- Conversations will be based on podcasts, TED Talks, and songs.
- Dates October 7, 14, 21, 28
- Time 09:30 - 11:00
- Only 6 places available
- Torenallee 45 6º floor, 5617 BA Eindhoven @ 10am
- Total fee 80 euros
RSVP & Payment:
In order to maximize speaking time and privacy, we're keeping the group small. There are only 6 spots available. Once you RSVP, you'll receive a link for the payment.
The 80 euro fee covers the 4 sessions. The payment is final.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ARTSY Language Studio
EM Beauty & Style