Meaningful English Conversations
Time & Location
About the Event
Eliana Martt and Laura Alvarado have teamed up to host a set of four meaningful conversation sessions in English with the objective of improving speaking skills and promoting self-confidence in a safe environment. Because of the government's dispositions, we're hosting the sessions online. Once groups are allowed to get together again, we'll resume meeting at a physical location.
Series 3: Brené Brown
English Meaningful Conversations Series will be a space where participants can share their thoughts on Brown's ideas, and it will be divided into 4 blocks:
- Vulnerability & Shame
- Blame & Empathy
- The Gifts of Imperfection.
- Before each session, on Friday, you'll receive a document including links, vocabulary, and a list of discussion questions.
- After each session's feedback, you'll receive links for further online practice and personal tips to improve your English.
- Conversations will be based on Brené Brown's talks, books, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Dates November 4, 11, 18, 25
- Time 09:30 - 11:00
- Online via Microsoft Teams
- Only 6 places available
- Total fee 80 euros
RSVP & Payment:
In order to maximize speaking time and privacy, we're keeping the group small. There are only 6 spots available. Once you RSVP, you'll receive a link for the payment.
The 80 euro fee covers the 4 sessions. The payment is final.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
ARTSY Language Studio
EM Beauty & Style